To give new vision to the world of automobile Industry Korean Auto Maker Kia Motors has crafted a world class two-door sports coupe in affordable price with timeless design named it’s Kia Kee which debuted at Frankfort Motor Show in Germany. It expected to hit the dealership by 2014. How ever no world of pricing and release date. It’s the biggest competitor of Mazda RX-8.
Upcoming Kia Kee 4.3 miter long, four-seater, 2-door sports Coupe is powered by a 2.7 lit v6, 197hp MUE-II engine mated with a Six speed semi-automatic sequential gearbox and comes in Front whell drive(FWD), 20-inch alloys, intricate door mirrors and a pair of glass-covered, aluminium-framed rear quarterlights.
- Length 170 inch
- Width 73 inch
- Height 52 inch
- Wheel base 105 inch
- Wheels 20 inch
- Tires 245/40R20
- Low profile stance with distinctive headlamps and LED Cluster
- Sweeping hood and sculpted flanks
- Milled aluminum B-pillar
- Panoramic grey-tinted glass
- Electronic micro-switch door release
- Ergonomically designed shift lever easily pushes forward or backward to select the desired drive mode
- Gauge cluster positioned ahead of driver in new standard red-orange illumination
- Individual back seats easily accommodate two adult passengers when necessary
At last I would like to say that new Kia Kee sports coupe is coming to fulfill your dream in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Stay Tuned..http://www.kia.com/