Now get power, style a,d performance while riding a scooter, I am not joking, the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer, Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL) brings you all New 110cc unisex scooter Maestro which debuted at 2012 Auto Expo. Now Maestro is available in Indian market priced at 45,500( New Delhi Ex-showroom) and 51,310(on-road) . It’s born to give sleepless nigfhts ot it’s rivals Mahindra & Mahindra, Honda, Suzuki and Vespa.
The specifications of Maestro will closely mirror the Honda Activa but LCD console and off road performance makes better than the rest. it will lock horn with the world class scooters like Honda Activa, Suzuki access.
- Powerful 109cc engine
- Combined Braking System for simultaneous application of front and rear brakes
- Digital Analog Combo Meter Console with Service Due Indicator
- Multi-lever key with Magnetic head and shutter
- Bold trapezoidal multi-focal reflector headlamp and striking front visor
- Combination tail lamp and clear lens winkers
- Comfortable wide seat
- Stylish rear grab rails
- Maintenance free battery
- Viscous Paper Pleated Air Filter
- Large storage space
New Maestro is powered by 109cc, four-stroke, force air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing Max Power 8.2 bhp @ 7500rpm and Torque: 0.9 kgm @ 5500 rpm fitted with a 5.3 lit fuel tank. It also includes innovative features like advanced Microprocessor Ignition (AMI)Automatic Gear, Combi-brake system, Analog/Digital instrument panel with service due indicator, LCD console, Ample locked storage space, magnetic head ignition key with shutter and tuff-up tubes promising a trouble free safe ride.
Above all features saying that it’s will be the most fuel efficient indian scooter, how ever no information of mileage.
- Panther Black
- Pearl White
- Blazing Red
- Electric Blue
- Force Silver
- Harvest Green
- New Delhi 51,310 ( 45,500 Ex-showroom)
- Chennai 51,310 ( 45,500 Ex-showroom)
- Bangalore 55,565 ( 47,500 Ex-showroom)
- Kolkata 54,028 ( 47,959 Ex-showroom)
- Mumbai 56,891 ( 50,183 Ex-showroom)
Warranty:-2 year or 24,000kms from the date of Purchase, which ever comes first
At last I would like to say that new Hero Maestro is the best combination of style, power and performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.