German automobile manufacturer, Audi unveiled all new 2013 Audi AG RS 5 Coupe at the 2012 New York Auto Show which coming to US by Q4 2012 to take on BMW M3 in a starting price at $68,900.
New 2013 Audi RS 5 Coupe is powered by a direct-injected FSI 4.2 liter V-8 engine capable of producing 450 horsepower mated with a 7-speed S Tronic transmission. It can rocket from 0 to 62 miles per hour in a stout 4.6 seconds, a top speed of 174 miles per hour.
It also combines 19″ 10-spoke forged wheels with 265/35 summer tires, Three-zone climate control, Audi drive select controls, Fine Nappa leather RS-embossed sport seats, Audi music interface with iPod® cable, Audi concert radio (1CD) with SIRIUS satellite radio, Audi xenon plus front lighting with LED DRLs & taillights, 3-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with shift paddles and Tilting glass panel sunroof with retractable shade.
OPTIONAL PACKAGES AND COST:-
- Audi MMI Navigation plus package $3550
- Driver Assist package $3,240
- Titanium package $2500
- 20″ 5-arm-Rotor-design wheels, silver finish, with 275/30 summer tires $1,000
- Ceramic Front Brakes $6,000
- Leather / Alcantara S Sport seats $750
- Sports exhaust system with black finishers $1,000
- Power rear window sunshade $350( According to Quatrroworld)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Audi RS5 coming fulfill your dream in extra-ordinary way. What you think? Please be open to give your view.