The best bike maker Harley Davidson brings you all new 2012 Sportster Seventy-Two combining power, style and performance with world class safety features priced at $ 10,499 to $ 11,199.
- Vivid Black N/A
- Color Option $ 10,499
- Hard Candy Big Red Flake Option $ 11,199
- Two-Tone Option N/A
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Wheel Option N/A
- Security Option $ 370
- ABS Option N/A
- Security Package (Security and ABS)N/A
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions $ 100
- Freight $ 305
- RETRO AIR CLEANER COVER
- WHITEWALL TIRES AND LACED WHEELS
- BIG FLAKE PAINT (OPTIONAL)
- CLASSIC PEANUT FUEL TANK
- MINI-APE HANGER HANDLEBAR
- CLASSIC REAR—MODERN FUNCTIONALITY
- EVOLUTION ENGINE HERITAGE
- 1200CC EVOLUTION® ENGINE INNOVATION
- PURE HARLEY-DAVIDSON STYLING
- ARTFULLY HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS
- H-D SMART SECURITY SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)
- TUNED TO BE RIDDEN
- FORWARD MOUNTED CONTROLS
- SEAT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
- Engine Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore 3.5 in.
- Stroke 3.812 in.
- Displacement 73.3 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.7:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary DriveChain, 57/38 Ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.315
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.653
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.948
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.102
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.517
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th N/A
- ExhaustChrome, staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Chrome Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Chrome Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper TypeDual-piston front, single-piston rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 73 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)28.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)29.8
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 48 mpg
- Length 89.4 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 26.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28 in.
- Ground Clearance4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg)30.1
- Trail 5.3 in.
- Wheelbase 60 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MH90-21 54H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 71H
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 555 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps –High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
- Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
At last I would like to say that choose 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two your partner to rule the world. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com/