Honda has rocked the Japanese market after launching it’s new on/off road, the best 250cc bike New Honda CRF250R priced at 449,400 yen($7,420). According to JapanToday.
New Honda CRF250L is powered by a liquid-cooled 250-cc 4-stroke DOHC single-cylinder engine with powerful output in the low-to-mid rpm range. Low-friction technologies including an offset cylinder are also employed to realize the excellent fuel efficiency of 44.3 km/L (measured at a constant speed of 60 km/h on a level road).
- Extreme Red
- Ross White
- Engine Type Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Engine Displacement 249cc
- Bore & Stroke 76.8 mm x 53.8 mm
- Compression Ratio 13.2:1
- Cooling Liquid-Cooled
- Fuel System Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 50mm throttle body
- Ignition Full transistor with electronic advance
- Starting System Electric
- Transmission Close-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive #520 Chain; 13T/49T
- Rake and Trail 27° 12′ /4.6 in.
- Wheel Base 58.6 in.
- Seat Height 37.6 in.
- Front Suspension 48 mm inverted Showa cartridge fork w/16-position rebound and compression
- Rear Suspension Pro-Link Showa single shock w/spring preload
- Front Brake Single 240 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake Single 240 mm disc
- Front Tire Dunlop MX51 80/100-21
- Rear Tire Dunlop MX51 100/90-19
- Fuel Capacity 1.5 gal.
- Dry Weight 227 lbs. (Wet)
- MSRP $7,420