To give sleepless nights to it’s competitor and brings back smiles in millions of life, Ford Motor beautifully crafted it’s third generation 5-door hatchback, which not only give you style and performance but also safety and comfort. Great news, Ford brings you, The all new 2013 Ford Focus ST hatchback will hit the US showroom by late september 2012 in a starting price of $24,495. It will take on Volkswagen GTI and Mazda Sport3 in pricing and styling.
Focus ST highlights:
- Turbocharged, direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost® engine
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Variable ratio electric power-assisted steering (EPAS)
- Unique ST sport-tuned suspension
- High-performance front and rear disc brakes
- Distinctive, aggressive exterior design
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Y-spoke pattern and high-performance tires
- Available RECARO® seats
- Unique turbo boost, oil pressure and temperature gauges
- Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
All new 2013 Ford Focus is powered by a The turbocharged direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost engine is paired with a six-speed manual transmission churns out peak power of 252 hp and peak torque – 270 lb.-ft. It can rocket from 0-62 mph in just 6.5 seconds with the top speed of 154 mph.
It also offers you New 18-inch alloys fill the flared wheel arches with purpose. Details like the integrated roof spoiler, optional HID headlamps and the bold red ST badge on the one-piece grille make it a true standout on the street. It also includes some advance features like RECARO® seats, shown here in partial leather with Tangerine Scream accents, The electric power-assisted steering (EPAS) on Focus ST is enhanced with torque steer compensation and voice-activated SYNC® with My Ford Touch and Sony® Audio System with HD Radio™ and 10-speaker surround sound.
At last I would like to say that upcoming 2013 Ford Focus ST is the bast hatchback with unbeatable styling and pricing. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Stay Tuned…http://www.ford.com/