The king of Indian road finally appeared in reality as Indian Tow-wheeler maker TVS has launched it’s best bikes on road combining power, style and safety with superior handling and performance. Indeed, I am talking about the best Apache series bike 2012 TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS.
All-New 2012 TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS with Anti-locking breaking technology specially deigned for Pro-racing. Now available in white and black colors priced for Rs. 82,780 (Ex showroom Delhi).
New 2012 TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS is powered by a 177.4 cc, 4 stroke engine churns out peak power of 12.52 kW (17.03 bhp) @8500 rpm and Maximum Torque 15.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm capable of accelerating 124Kmph and Kerb weight only 139kg.
- BEAST-INSPIRED HEADLAMPS
- MUSCLED TANK
- RTR ENGINE
- MUSCLED ENGINE COWL
- ROTO PETAL DISC BRAKES
- MUSCLED TAIL COWL
- ANTI-LOCKING BREAKING SYTEM
- Type 4 Stroke
- Displacement 177.4 cc
- Cylinder arrangement Single
- Maximum Power 12.52 kW (17.03 bhp) @8500 rpm
- Maximum Torque 15.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Bore x Stroke 62.5mm x 57.8 mm
- Compression Ratio 9.5:1
- Carburetor UCAL BS-29
- Compression Ratio 2 Valves, Single overhead cam
- Starting Electric & Kick Start
- Idle speed 1400 +/-200 rpm
- Starting IDI-Dual mode digital ignition
- Power-to-Weight Ratio 90.1 kW per 1000kg
- ACCELERATION Max. Speed (Kmph) 124
- CHASSIS Type Double Cradle SynchroSTIFF
- WEIGHTS (kg) Kerb weight 139
- Front Telescopic Forks, 105 mm Stroke
- Rear Monotube Inverted Gas-filled shox (MIG) with spring aid
- Clutch Wet Multi-Plate
- Primary reduction 65/21
- Final reduction 3.385
- Front 270mm Petal Disc with ABS & RLP
- Rear 200mm Petal Disc with ABS & RLP.
- Brake Fluid DOT 3 / DOT 4.
At last I would like to say that new 2012 TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS is the best bike on Indian road which not only gives you power, style and performance but also comfortable safe ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Booking and Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.tvsapache.com/