The revolution in world market as Honda Motors brings you new 2012 CRF450R, the perfect balance power, refined suspension, and the best brakes in the business. This bike is available in priced for $8440.
2012 CRF450R offers you wider, longer footpegs for better grip and comfort and fitted it with premium Dunlop MX51 tires for superior traction in corners and under acceleration. It’s Utilizing a Unicam® cylinder head, the 449cc liquid-cooled four stroke engine.
It also comes with a An electric starter for easy start-ups in even the worst conditions. A Pro-Link suspension, bulletproof Unicam® engine and the kind of durability Honda is known for.
- Liquid-cooled four-valve Unicam® 449cc engine produces unrivaled low-end, midrange and top-end power.
- New, stiffer fork assembly and front axle collars bring a more solid feel to the front end.
- Fuel injection using a 46mm throttle body gives you excellent throttle response, even over rough terrain or big jumps and G-outs.
- Honda Progressive Steering Damper™ (HPSD™) features large 24mm piston diameter for excellent tracking traits and cornering.
- Stiffer fork springs, revised suspension settings front and rear plus a new shock linkage yield improved tracking, more precise handling and added rider conﬁ dence over rough terrain.
- New foot pegs are wider and longer for more support, and are now in silver.
- Premium Dunlop MX51 tires front and rear.
|Engine Type||449cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore And Stroke||96mm x 62.1mm|
|Valve Train||Unicam®, four-valve; 36mm intake, titanium; 30mm exhaust, steel|
|Induction||Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 46mm throttle body|
|Ignition||Full transistor with electronic advance|
|Final Drive||#520 Chain; 13T/48T|
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
|Front Suspension||48mm inverted KYB® Air-Oil-Separate (AOS) with rebound and compression-damping adjustability; 12.2 inches travel|
|Rear Suspension||Pro-Link KYB single shock with spring preload, rebound damping adjustability, and compression damping adjustment separated into low-speed and high-speed; 12.4 inches travel|
|Front Brake||Single 240mm disc with twin-piston caliper|
|Rear Brake||Single 240mm disc|
|Front Tire||80/100-21 Dunlop MX51|
|Rear Tire||120/80-19 Dunlop MX51|
|Rake||27°05′ (Caster Angle)|
|Trail||116mm (4.57 inches)|
|Seat Height||37.5 inches|
|Ground Clearance||13.0 inches|
|Fuel Capacity||1.5 gallons|
|Curb Weight||240 lbs (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)|
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Honda CRF 450R is the revolution in world market which combines power, style and performance promising you superior handling and comfort.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://powersports.honda.com/