Combining style, power and style with safety, BMW Motored brings you new 2012 BMW F 800 R Roadster with innovative ABS system priced for MSRP $10,840 and including $495 destinations charges $11,335.
New 2012 BMW F 800 R is powered by a 798 cc Water-cooled, 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, churns out peak power of 64 kW (.87 hp) at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque of 86 Nm at 6,000 rpm (performance reduction: 58 Nm at 3,250 rpm) mated with a Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase capable of rocketing with a top-speed of Over 200 km/h. It also comes with a BMW Motored ABS system for your safety and offers you fuel economy of 65 mpg.
- Agile and Responsive Handling: Light weight (390 lbs dry), massive torque (the highest in its segment at 63 lb/ft), and compact packaging offers agile and responsive handling
- Specially Tuned Engine: The F 800 R engine is especially tuned for this model achieving 87 hp @ 8,000 rpm and 63 lb/ft of torque at 6,000 rpm (compared to 85 hp at 7,500 rpm and 62 lb/ft at 5,750 rpm for the F 800 GS)
- Strong Acceleration in Any Gear: Short final drive ratio and gear ratios for maximized acceleration and responsiveness: 4th, 5th and 6th gear ratios are shorter than the ones offered in the F 800 GS; the F 800 R 6th gear matched the F 800 GS 5th gear
- Distinctive Engine Sound: Produced by the parallel twin engine configuration
- Dynamic Design / Personality: Young, edgy, mechanical and distinctive personality
- Low Seat: Optional low seat (30.5 inches) for riders that prefer the confidence a low seat offers
- Available Options: Unlike most bikes in its segment, the F 800 R offers standard ABS brakes and optional equipment like heated grips, a tire pressure monitor and more.
- For Experienced Riders: Experienced riders will be attracted to its acceleration and handling capabilities; they will enjoy the responsive, dynamic characteristics this model offers
- For New Riders: Newer riders or riders looking to get back into motorcycling will be attracted to the confidence a light, responsive motorcycle like this offers, not to mention its attractive pricing
- Proven Performance, Bullet-Proof Reliability: The F800R is the bike of choice of Chris Pfeiffer the 3-time world stunting champion
- Backed by BMW: Like every other BMW, a full BMW Motorrad 3 year / 36,000 mile limited warranty
At last I would like to say that 2012 BMW F 800 R Roadster is the best combination of power, speed and styling with safety. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.bmw-motorrad.com