Mahindra and Mahindra has launched the updated version of Radeo Automatic Scooter which known as Rodeo RZ. This Scooter is on sale in Indian market in a starting price of Rs. 44,640/. It will take on Honda and Suzuki in Indian market because new Rodeo RZ is not only stylish but also offers you improved fuel economy and great all thing comes in affordable price.
Ex-Showroom Price in India:-
- Delhi/NCR Rs. 43599
- Maharashtra Rs. 45445
- Andhra Pradesh Rs 44,640
- Kerala Rs 44,908.
- Karnataka Rs. 44,760/-
Mahindra Rodeo RZ COLORS:-
- ROYAL PURPLE
- SUPREME SILVER
- CAPPUCCINO BROWN
- MYSTIQUE GREY
- A superior, powerful 125 cc engine which provides better instant pick-up and multi-terrain acceleration, making it easier for you to carry loads, even on steep inclines and in tough road conditions.
- Dual Curve Digital ignition system which delivers a mileage superior to other 125 cc scooters Advanced Telescopic Suspension which ensures a smooth ride on the toughest terrain.
- Superior ground clearance which enables manoeuvrability over speed breakers and rough roads with ease and comfort.
- Long wheelbase and improved braking system offering better safety & stability on the road.
- A broad halogen lamp to provide wider range and depth in visibility.
- An under seat storage capacity of 20L, one of the largest in its segment in addition to built in front storage.
- Rear Brake lock lever for safety & parking on inclines
New Mahindra Rodeo RZ is powered by a 125cc, 4-stroke engine churns out peak power of 8 BHP at 7000 RPM and peak torque of 9 Nm at 5500 RPM mated with a CVT automatic gearbox fitted with a 4.5-liters fuel tank and having a power to rocket with a top-speed of 80 km/h. It’s weight is 106 kgs and has a ground clearance of 115 mm. It can go a range of around 200 kms on a full tank.
The new Rodeo RZ also featuring some innovative features like telescopic forks at the front and a hydraulic rear suspension.
At last I would like to say that new Mahindra Rodeo RZ is the best scooter in affordable price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.