Mahindra 2 Wheelers has launched the Mahindra Duro DZ 125CC automatic scooter in a starting price of Rs. 43599 which is specially designed for Indian road. It will lock horn the brands like Honda, TVS and Suzuki in Indian market.
Ex-Showroom Price in India:-
- Delhi/NCR Rs. 43599
- Maharashtra Rs. 45445
- Andhra Pradesh Rs 44,640
- Kerala Rs 44,908.
- Karnataka Rs. 44,760/-
New Mahindra Rodeo RZ is powered by a 125cc, 4-stroke engine churns out peak power of 8 BHP at 7000 RPM and peak torque of 9 Nm at 5500 RPM mated with a CVT automatic gearbox fitted with a 4.5-liters fuel tank and having a power to rocket with a top-speed of 80 km/h. It’s weight is 106 kgs and has a ground clearance of 115 mm. It can go a range of around 200 kms on a full tank.
The new Mahindra Duro DZ also offers a variety of important durability and safety related features. Its advanced telescopic suspension is touted to ensure a smooth ride on the toughest terrain. Other features include a rear brake lock lever, halogen headlamp, digital ignition system and advanced telescopic suspension
- A superior, powerful 125 cc engine which provides better instant pick-up and multi-terrain acceleration, making it easier for you to carry loads, even on steep inclines and in tough road conditions.
- Dual Curve Digital ignition system which delivers a mileage superior to other 125 cc scooters Advanced Telescopic Suspension which ensures a smooth ride on the toughest terrain.
- Superior ground clearance which enables manoeuvrability over speed breakers and rough roads with ease and comfort.
- Long wheelbase and improved braking system offering better safety & stability on the road.
- A broad halogen lamp to provide wider range and depth in visibility.
- An under seat storage capacity of 20L, one of the largest in its segment in addition to built in front storage.
- Rear Brake lock lever for safety & parking on inclines
At last I would like to say that The Mahindra Duro DZ is a tough and powerful scooter designed specifically for Indian road conditions. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://www.mahindradurodz.com/