Korean Auto Maker Kia has debuted it’s next generation Track’ster Concept with all-wheel-drive(AWD) at 2012 Chicago Auto Show. This is the most attractive Kia car ever which not only pleasing to eyes but Kia’s dream concept car. How ever no worlds of pricing and release date.
New Kia Track’ster comes with a 20 mm wheelbase was 127 mm wider and a stylish 19 inch wheel. This three-door hatchback is powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged in line-4 engine producing 250 hp paired with a six-speed manual transmission. The Power is routed to all four wheels via an electronically controlled four-wheel-drive system.
- All-wheel-drive and 250 horsepower
- Eye catching without and inferno orange paint scheme
- Kia’s signature grille features an air intake and is trimmed in lightweight carbon fiber
- Smoothly interigrated head lights sweep back suggestively over the sculpted front-wheel arches
- The Deeply recessed lenses echo the trapezoid themes found throughout the Track’ster and are accented with compelling LEDs.
- Intake Grille is flanked by immense LED driving lights with billet aluminum surrounds
- The wheels are wrapped in 245/40-19-inch front and massive 285/35-19-inch rear Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 high-performance tyres.
- Auxiliary vehicle information such as oil temperature and battery voltage is found atop the dash panel while navigation, entertainment and ventilation controls are accessed through a large touch-screen panel located just above the engine Start/Stop push-button(According to Kia Press Release)
At last I would like to say that upcoming Kia Track’ster Concept coming to take the world market by storm and to break all the sales record. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Stay Tuned to..http://www.kia.com