Smile the is the best gift you can give to other and that’s way Bajaj has launched the faster, smarter and efficient Discover on 14nth June at New Delhi named it Discover 125 ST (Sports Tourer) which will go sale in an expected priced around Rs 55,000, ex-showroom.
New Discover is powered by a 125cc 4 Valve Twin Spark Air Cooled engine capable of producing peak power of 13 PS at 9,00 rpm and peak torque of 11 Nm at 7,000 rpm mated with 5 Speed Constant mesh transmission fitted with a 10 L fuel tank expected to give you the best mileage around 65KMPL with a top-speed of 105kmph.
- Engine : 4 Valve Twin Spark Air Cooled
- Engine Displacement : 124.6cc
- Max.Net Power : 13 Ps @ 9000 rpm
- Max.net Torque : 1.1 kgm @ 7000 rpm
- Ignition System : Digital CDI
- Carburetor : CV type
- Self + kick start
- 5 Speed Constant mesh transmission
- Semi Double cradle frame
- Front Suspension : Telescopic Fork with Anti-friction DU Bush
- Rear Suspension : Nitrox Monoshock with gas canister
- Front Brake : Petal Disc 200 mm
- Rear Brake : Drum 130 mm
- Fuel Tank : 10 L
- Ground Clearance : 170 mm
- Wheelbase : 1305 mm
- Seat Height : 800 mm
- Kerb Weight : 124.5 kg
- Max Speed : 105 kmph
- Mileage : 65KMPL(Expected)
- Battery : 12V 5AH
At last I would like to say that new Bajaj Discover 125 ST coming to rock the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.