Kia Motors beautifully crafted your dream sedan with next generation technology and world class features and named it 2013 Kia K9, Kia’s first rear-wheel-drive as well the biggest sedan which debuted at 2012 Geneva Motor Show going to hit the Korean home market by late 2012 expected price under priced below$ 76,500 and hit the US market after it’s launch but how ever no official confirmation from Kia.
KIA has set a price tag starting with 52,900,000, on or about US $ 46,900 to 86,400,000 won or near $ 76,500 for full-size sedan: rear-wheel drive.
The upcoming K9 will come in two engine option as a 3.8-litre V6 , a 4.6-litre V8 matted with an eight-speed transmission and a 6-speed transmission as a optional. It shears the platform with Genesis sedan but looks like BMW 7-Series sedan. The other specifications will be announced close to it’s release date.
- Boast kia’s world class design, driving perfroamnce and cutting edge technology capabilities
- Exterior embodies a high-tech luxury sedan image with futuristic sophisticated and ditinctive charisma
- Proudly displays the kia family grille, sleek and swept-black LED headlamps, with classic lines it’s voluminous hood
- Sophisticated and bold profile with simple yet strong character line and high-tech LED combination lamps, luxurious chrome garnish and bumper-integrated muffler complete K9’s luxurious exterior
- The letter “K” represents not only Kia and Korea, but also refers to the Greek word “Kratos” (meaning powerful, domination and reign) and the English word “Kinetic” (meaning active, dynamic).
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kia K9 is the best sedan combines world class styling, luxury and performance with next generation safety features. Now what more you want in a best sedan? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Visit:-http://www.kia.com/