Honda brings you the most fuel efficient scooter combining style, comfort and safety. 2013 Honda Metropolitan Scooter which coming to US by this Summer 2012 Priced at $1999.
2013 Honda Metropolitan is powered by a 50cc single cylinder four-stroke engine mated with an V-Matic automatic transmission promising you the best fuel economy of 117 miles per gallon.
- Pearl White
- Pearl Black
- Pearl Black/Red
- Engine: 49.4cc single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 37.8mm x 44.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel-injection
- Fuel Economy: 117 miles per gallon
- Transmission: V-Matic automatic transmission
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 2.1 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.3 inches travel
- Front Brakes: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum with CBS
- Tires: Front: 80/100-10 Rear: 80/100-10
- Curb Weight: 179 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 46.5 in.
- Seat Height: 28.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- MSRP: $1999
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda Metropolitan is the best scooter because it’s not only gives you style and safety but also promising you the best fuel economy. What you think? Please be open to give your view.