To bring back smile in your life, Ford Motors invented the most fuel efficient electric vehicle all- new 2013 Fusion Energi Plug-in-hybrid and debuted at 2012 Detroit Show promising fuel economy more than 100 miles per gallon better Chevy Volt(93Mpge) and Prius Plug-in-hybrid(112Mpge) coming by early 2013 expected price around $27,995.
The All-new 2013 Ford Fusion Plug-in hybrid electric is powered by a 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine Coupled with electronically controlled continuously variable transmission (eCVT) and high-voltage electric motor. It also features a Regenerative Braking System, allowing it to capture braking energy and store it for later us.
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Six-Speed SelectShift Automatic® with Paddle Activation
- SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
- SYNC® Voice-Activated Technology
- SmartGauge® with EcoGuide Cluster
- BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear View Camera
- Lane-Keeping System
- Adaptive Cruise Control and collision warning
- Active Park Assist
- Soy Foam Seats
- Regenerative Braking
- Automatic Start-Stop System
- LED Taillamps
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Ford Fusion Plug-in-hybrid coming to covert your dreams in reality. What you think? Please be open to give your view.