Ford Motor brings you the third generation 5-door hatchback, all new 2013 Ford Focus ST which coming to US by late 2012 in a starting price of $24,495. It will lock horn with Volkswagen GTI.
- With available RECARO® seats, shown here in partial leather with Tangerine Scream accents
- The high-performance front and rear disc brakes, coupled with a uniquely tuned sport suspension
- The electric power-assisted steering (EPAS) on Focus ST is enhanced with torque steer compensation
- Available voice-activated SYNC® with My Ford Touch and Sony® Audio System with HD Radio™ and 10-speaker surround sound.
- The turbocharged direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost engine is paired with a six-speed manual transmission churns out peak power of 252 hp and peak torque – 270 lb.-ft.
- New 18-inch alloys fill the flared wheel arches with purpose. Details like the integrated roof spoiler, optional HID headlamps and the bold red ST badge on the one-piece grille make it a true standout on the street.
- It can rocket from 0-62 mph in just 6.5 seconds with the top speed of 154 mph.
At last I would like to say that upcoming 2013 Ford Focus ST is the bast hatchback coming to rock the US market? What you think? Please be open to give your view