Combing luxury and innovative technology Ford brings you the best hybrid and named it 2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid which going to hit the road by this fall 2012 price starts at $25,995 means more affordable than the cheapest hybrid car Toyota Prius V.
New 2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid is powered by a new powertrain, which includes a 2.0L I-4 Atkinson engine with an electric motor to generate a projected 188 total system horsepower mated with a an e-CVT or electronically controlled continuously variable transmission. The eCVT combines power from the engine and electric motor to deliver power to the wheels when you command it. The C-MAX Hybrid is projected to operate electrically up to 62 mph, allowing the electric traction motor to power the vehicle, providing maximum efficiency.
- Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with Unique EV Content
- Available MyFord® Mobile
- Available Hands-Free Liftgate
- Illuminated Charge Port
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- Available Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Hybrid Technology Story
- All-New C-MAX Energi
- 2.0L Engine
- Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (eCVT).
- Powersplit Architecture
- SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
- Available Active Park Assist
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC®
- All-Speed Traction Control
- Five-Passenger Seating
- Flexible Fold Flat 2nd Row Seating
- In-Floor Storage
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid is the best hybrid jam-packed with cool and interesting features. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Stay Tuned to….http://www.ford.com/