Ford Motors want to rock the world market with it’s upcoming blockbuster 2013 Ford C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid which unveiled at 2012 Detroit Auto Show coming this fall price starts $25,995 to take on Prius Plug-in-hybrid because it’s looks like Prius V but more efficient than Prius Plug-In.
It’s powered by a new 2-liter Atkinson-cycle 4-cylinder engine combining with electric motors to produce 185 total system horsepower mated with a Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (eCVT) and powered a larger battery pack better than Nissan leaf and Volt. The Energi’s overall driving range of 500 miles would edge that of the Volt as well. It’s offer you five passengers seating space and more than enough space for cargo and carry-along items
- Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with Unique EV Content
- Available MyFord® Mobile
- Available Hands-Free Liftgate
- Illuminated Charge Port
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- Available Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Hybrid Technology Story
- All-New C-MAX Energi
- 2.0L Engine
- Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (eCVT).
- Powersplit Architecture
- SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
- Available Active Park Assist
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC®
- All-Speed Traction Control
- Five-Passenger Seating
- Flexible Fold Flat 2nd Row Seating
- In-Floor Storage
At last I would like to say that upcoming 2013 Ford C-MAX Energi coming to give you style, luxury and efficiency. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Stay Tuned to….http://www.ford.com/