Kawasaki brings you the best bike for Touring combining power, speed and styling with unbeatable styling, comfort and safety. I am talking about new 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS Supersport Touring which born to make your adventure a fun now available priced for $15899.
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS is powered by a 1,352 cc, Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four with VVT and matted with a 6-speed transmission fitted with a 5.8 gal fuel tank. It also comes with the highly-advanced braking system, the K-ACT (Kawasaki Advanced Coactive-braking Technology), which offers two modes of linked ABS, and Kawasaki Traction Control, which can be switched off if the rider prefers.
This is not enough let’s what more this grand Supersport Touring can give you…
- Ebony / Flat Super Black
- Candy Arabian Red/-Flat Super Black
- Ninja ZX-14-based 1,352cc inline-four with variable valve timing provides smooth power across a wide rev range
- Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) reduces engine output when wheelspin is detected, helping the rear tire to regain grip
- Kawasaki Coactive-braking Technology (K-ACT) links front and rear brakes and has two modes to suit different riding styles
- Aluminum monocoque frame is lightweight, narrow and rigid
- Tetra-Lever shaft drive offsets the lifting and squatting tendencies of shaft drive
- Fuel economy assistance mode prioritizes fuel savings, giving up to a 25 percent mileage boost
- Standard heated grips help provide comfort even in harsh conditions
- Convenient Kawasaki Intelligent Proximity Activation Starting System (KIPASS)
- Electrically adjustable windscreen has memory function and suits a variety of riders
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four with VVT
- Displacement 1,352 cc
- Bore x Stroke 84.0 x 61.0mm
- Maximum Torque 102.0 lb-ft @ 6,200 rpm
- Compression Ratio 10.7:1
- Fuel System Digital Fuel Injection w/ 40mm throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with Digital Advance
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive Tetra-Lever shaft drive
- Fuel Capacity 5.8 gal.
- Seat Height 32.1 in.
- Curb Weight 688.0 lbs.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Warranty 36 Months
- PRICE $15899
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS coming to give the power, speed and styling with safety and performance. Now what more you want in this Supersport Touring? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com