To rule the US market Honda launched the best bike with innovative technology and named it Honda NC700X which is available in US market from this summer 2012 in a starting price of $6,999 for the manual transmission version and the DCT and ABS systems add $2,000 to the base price for a total of $8,999.
You know, Why Honda NC700X is the best bike because It’s comes with an engine which first to be designed to car principles and all set to change the world of two-wheeled commuting.
2012 Honda NC700X is powered by a 670cc, twin-cylinder power unit is in essence half a four-cylinder Honda Jazz car engine churns out peak power of 47bhp @ 6,250rpm and maximum torque of 44lb ft @ 4,750rpm matted with matted with a 6-speed transmission fitted with a 3.1 gallons fuel tank which can go 210miles. It’s heavy bike weight is 481lb
Honda also claims fuel economy of 79mpg with top-speed of 115mph but normal use you get 70mpg. That’s why it’s better than Honda’s own CBF600.
MODELS AND PRICING:-
- NC700X Base MSRP $6,999
- NC700X DCT ABS Base MSRP $8,999
- Light Silver Metallic
- Engine Type 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke 73mm x 80mm
- Induction PGM-FI, 36mm throttle body
- Ignition Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio 10.7:1
- Valve Train SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission Six-speed
- Wheelbase 60.6 inches
- Seat Height 32.7 inches
- Curb Weight 472 pounds.
- Fuel Capacity 3.7 gallons
- Fuel Economy 64 MPG
- One Year Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Honda NC700X is the best bike with next generation technology That’s why it stands ahead of its competitors. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://powersports.honda.com/