The wait is over, The best Indian bike , 2012 Bajaj Pulsar 200NS is available priced for Rs90,000. The Booking is on and booking amount is only Rs 5000.
The fastest and stylish New Pulsar 200NS is powered by a 199.5 cc, SOHC – 4V – Liquid Cooled engine churns out peak power of 23.52 PS @ 950 and maximum torque of 18.3 Nm @ 800 matted with a six-speed transmission fitted with 12L fuel tank and having a power to rocket from 0-100 kmph 9.83 sec with a top-speed of 136 Kmph.
- The high performance triple spark engine controlled by an advanced Electronic Control Unit, is the technology of the future.
- The 4-valve engine facilitates induction of more quantity of charge (air-fuel mixture) and complete evacuation of all burnt gases
- The high performance Pulsar 200NS engine is kept cooled using liquid coolant, which is better at heat dispension as compared to an air cooled engine.
- The smooth shifting 6-speed gearbox is perfectly mated to the powerful 4 valve, triple spark, 200cc engine ensuring optimal use of the wider range of power delivery.
- Type SOHC – 4V – Liquid Cooled
- Combustion system Triple spark
- Ignition system Independent spark control through ECU
- Crankshaft Type Integral
- Max Power 23.52 PS @ 950
- Max Torque 18.3 Nm @ 800
- Bore 72 mm
- Stroke 49 mm
- Displacement 199.5 cc
- Fuel system Carburettor, UCD 33
- Air filter Paper element
- Exhaust system Exhaust TEC enhanced centrally mounted
- Frame Type Pressed steel Perimeter Frame
- Wheel Base 1363 mm
- Length x height x width 2017 mm x 1195 mm x 804 mm
- Seat ht-Rider 805 mm
- Ground Clearance 167 mm
- Vehicle Kerb weight 145 kg
- FAW/RAW 72/73 kg
- Fuel Tank capacity 12 L
- Front suspension Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush Dia 37
- Rear Suspension Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with piggy back gas canister
BRAKES – TYPE
- Front Petal Disc with floating caliper
- Rear Petal Disc with floating caliper
- Front Dia 280 mm Disc
- Rear Dia 230 mm Disc
- Front 100/80 – 17, 52 P, Tubeless
- Rear 130/70 – 17, 61 P, Tubeless
- Front 10 spoke 2.5 x 17, Alloy
- Rear 10 Spoke, 3.5 x 17, Alloy
- 0-60 kmph 3.61 sec
- 0-100 kmph 9.83 sec
- Max Speed 136 Kmph
- Braking Distance – Both brakes (60 – 0 Kmph) 16.33 meter
- System DC Ignition
- Battery 12V 8AH VRLA
- Head Lamp HS1 35/35W
- Tail/Stop Lamp 0.3/3 W, LED
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Pulsar 200NS is born to give you unbeatable speed, styling, power with performance. I am sure new 2012 Pulsar 200NS will be the nest choice of Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Booking, Please Visit:-http://www.mypulsar.com/pulsar2012/