After a long gap Vespa is back in Indian market you must need to say thanks to Piaggio. Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Piaggio launched new Vespa LX 125 in a starting price of Rs 66,000 ex-showroom Maharashtra. It will be available in 50 show-rooms 35 cities across India opened by Piaggio.
The Vespa LX 125 is powered by a 125cc, four stroke, 3-valve single cylinder air-cooled motor that delivers 10.06PS of power @ 7,500rpm and 10.6Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm mated with CVT fitted with a 8.0 litres.fuel tank weighting only 114kg. New Vespa is not only eco-friendly but also fuel efficient and comes in affordable price. It offers an extraordinary fuel efficiency more than 60 kmpL and achieves 0-60km in few sec.
It also combines an excellent braking system and The larger wheel base and powerful suspension system provide good control and stability for safe and trouble free ride.
Engine & Transmission
- Engine 4 Stroke, 3 Valve, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled
- Displacement 125 CC
- Max Power 10.06 PS @ 7500 RPM
- Max Torque 10.6 Nm@6000 RPM
- Transmission Continuous Variable Transmission
- Ignition Self & Kick
- Battery 12V, 5Ah low maintenance
- Headlamp Multi-focal with 35w halogen
- Front Arm with coil spring and dual effect shock absorber
- Rear Coil spring and dual effect shock absorber
- Frame Monocoque steel high rigidity structure
- Dimension (LxBxH) 1770x690x1140 (mm)
- Wheel base 1290 mm
- Seat Height 770 mm
- Tyre Size 90/100-10 53J
It will lock horn with Mahindra & Mahindra and TVS in Indian market.
At last I would like to say that new bold and beautiful, Vespa LX 125 born to bring back it’s old charm in Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.vespaindia.com/