Combing style, power and comfort TVS India has beautifully crafted the safest Indian bike and named it TVS Apache RTR 180ABS to take on Bajaj Pulsar and Hero Moto Impluse in Indian market.
TVS has rocked the Indian market after introducing it’s three world class bikes as TVS Apache RTR 180ABS, TVS Apache RTR 180 and TVS Apache 160 Hyper Edge priced between Rs 78,880 to Rs 66,140.
Models and Pricing of New TVS Apache:-
- TVS Apache RTR 180ABS, Price Rs 78,880
- TVS Apache RTR 180, Price Rs 68,690
- TVS Apache 160 Hyper Edge, Price Rs 66,140
New TVS Apache RTR 180ABS is the most stylish, fastest and safest Indian bike but you need to pocket in Rs 78,880. I know it’s seems to be expensive for you but when you come to know the hidden treasure inside it you will think, it’s a best bike in affordable price. Do know why? Because new TVS Apache RTR 180ABS is the first Indian bike comes with ABS(Anti-lock Braking System) in law price and offers you the amazing mileage of Approx 40 km/PL in a top speed of (km/h) 124. Let’s experience the difference.
- Engine Type 4-stroke, Single cylinder
- Displacement (cc) 177.4 cc
- Max. Power (bhp) 17 @ 8500 rpm
- Max. Torque (Nm) 15.5 Nm @ 8500 rpm
- Starting Kick + Electric
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Forks, 105mm Stroke
- Maximum Speed (km/h) 124
- Front Brakes 270mm petal disc brake
- Rear Brakes 200mm petal disc brake
- Brake Fluid DOT 3
- Rear: Mono Tube Inverted Gas filled SHOX with Spring Aid
- Front & Rear Disc brake with ABS System
- Fuel tank capacity: 16L, Reserve 2.5L
- Headlamp: 35/35 Watt
- Battery: 12 V, 90Ah
- Mileage Approx 40 km/PL
- Kerb Weight 137 Kg
On Road Price in India:-
- Apache RTR 180 ABS Price in Delh : Rs.82,500/- On Road
- Apache RTR 180 ABS Price in Mumbai :Rs.86,200/- On Road
- Apache RTR 180 ABS Price in Chennai : Rs.82,200/- On Road
- Apache RTR 180 ABS Price in Kolkata : Rs.83,200/- On Road
At last I would like to say that new TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS the most stylish, fastest and safest Indian bike or simply you can say the best Indian bike. What you think? Please be open to give your view.