Italian sportbike maker Ducati has launched it’s fifth generation superbike 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale at Yas Marina Circuit (Abu Dhabi). This bike is the perfect combination of power, speed and styling with unbeatable performance. It will cost you MSRP: $17,995 with Two Year unlimited mileage warranty.
Ducati was the most successful manufacturer at the award ceremony, winning three of the eight main categories, with the brand new and revolutionary Ducati1199 Panigale stealing the coveted prize for “Best Sport Motorcycle” with 41.2% of the vote, 20% more than runner-up, BMW for the S1000R.
PRICING AND MODELS:-
- The Tricolore version $27,995,
- The Ducati S $22,995
- The standard Panigale $17,995
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Ducati Electronic Suspension (DES)
- up-to-date ABS system
- race-like Engine Brake Control (EBC)
- Ride-by-Wire (RbW)
- Ducati Quick-Shift (DQS)
- Engine: Superquadro L-Twin, liquid-cooled 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- Displacement: 1198cc
- Bore/Stroke: 112 X 60.8mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 195hp @ 10.750 rpm
- Torque: 98.1 lb-ft @9000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Mitsubishi EFI, Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Monocoque aluminum
- Wheelbase: 56.57 in.
- Rake/Trail: 24.5-degrees/3.94 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight: (claimed) 361.5 lb. (wet – 414.5 lb.)
- Ducati Electronics: DTC, DQS, EBC, Riding Modes
- Color Red
- Warranty: Two Year unlimited mileage
- MSRP: $17,995
At last I would like to say that 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale is the best superbike promising you style, power and comfort. What you think? Please be open to give your view.