The Italian Motorcycle brand Aprilia has beautifully crafted a best sports bike combining world class styling , comfort and safety with unbeatable performance and next generation technology. The bike is none other than 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R which launched at EICMA 2010 . This stylish super sport bike is ready to lock horn with Triumph Speed Triple R ($15,999) and Ducati Streetfighter S ($18,999) in a price tag of $14,999 in US market.
2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R is powered by a 999CC Liquid-Cooled V-four, 16 Valve DOHC engine churns out maximum power of 167.3 hp at 11,500 rpm and torque 111.5 Nm at 9,500 rpm mated with a six-speed transmission and fitted with 4.49 Gal(17lit) fuel tank.
- Sunlit Yellow
- Competitive Black
- Engine: 999cc liquid-cooled V-Four, 16-valve DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 78.0 x 52.3mm
- Compression Ratio: 13:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel-injection
- Clutch: Cable actuated wet slipper
- Transmission: 6-speed with APC quick shifter
- Maximum power at crankshaft 167.3 CV (123 kW) at 11,500 rpm
- Maximum torque at crankshaft 111.5 Nm at 9,500 rpm
- Final Drive: Chain
- Frame: Twin-spar aluminum
- Wheel rims Cast aluminium wheels with 3 split spoke design.
- Front Suspension: Showa 43mm inverted fork, 3-way
- Wheelbase: 55.9 in. (1420mm)
- Length: 80.3 in. (2040mm)
- Rake / Trail: 25.0 deg. / 107.5mm
- Seat Height: 33.1 in. (840mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.49 gal. (17 liters)
- Kerb weight 183 kg *
- MSRP: $14,999
- Warranty :-2 year Unlimited
New Aprilia comes with many enhanced features like multiple engine map mode which allows the rider to select between three power maps via a push of a handlebar-mounted button and the traction control system that allows the rider to choose between eight different wheel spin settings. The system uses twin accelerometers and gyrometers to feed the ECU data about the dynamics of the motorcycle. It also offers you a quick-shifter and launch control, the unique features never born before.
It also comvbines inovative The APRC electronics package, Aprilia Traction Control (ATC). The APRC system also incorporates three settings for Aprilia Wheelie Control (AWC) and Aprilia Launch Control (ALC) while Superior handling and safety comes from the aforementioned electronics package, and its ATC safety net.
At last I would like to say that 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R, this Italian thunder coming to take the world by storm and to break all the sales record. What you think? Please be open to give your view.