Tata Nano CNG Price in India, Review, Release date, First Look, Specifications, Features and Images
World’s cheapest car coming in new Avatar! I am talking about Tata Nano CNG which unveiled at 2012 Auto Expo, New Delhi. It expected to hit the road by the end of 2012 or early 2013, it expected to cost you Rs 20,000 higher than the existing Nano.
The CNG powered Tata Nano showcases Tata Motors’ capability to develop all kinds of vehicles for CNG applications. World class CNG kit components have been used for the robust and reliable Tata Nano. The sequential gas injection system has been thoroughly calibrated with the EMS system for smart switching between CNG and gasoline fuel systems.
The car comes with software with safety strategies like automatic cut-off CNG supply even in the case of diminutive leakages and automatic fuel quality checks. The car has a rich-looking console with new window winding switch positions and ergonomically well designed gear-shifting mechanism.
The CNG fuel system has been intelligently packaged in order to not disturb the existing luggage space. The Tata Nano CNG comes with a touring range of more than 150 km in addition to the existing touring range (375 km) of the Nano 2012, improved emissions with low CO2, best-in-class fuel economy, resulting in low running cost. According toTata Press Release.
- Engine : TATA 273 Gasoline Bi-Fuel CNG MPFI 624cc
- Gear box : 4-speed, Synchromesh for forward gears, Sliding mesh for reverse gears
- Axle : Rear wheel drive
- Wheel base (mm) : 2230
- Wheel Track (mm) : 1325 (front), 1315 (rear)
- Brakes : Drum brakes for (front and rear)
- Clutch : Single plate dry friction diaphragm type
- Tyres : Front : 135 / 70 R 12, Rear 155 / 65 R 12
- Steering : Mechanical Rack and Pinion
- Fuel Tank capacity : Gasoline (petrol) : 15 liters, CNG 35 liters
- Kerb weight : 710
At last I would like to say that new Tata Nano CNG is the best car because it’s not only a affordable car but also Eco-friendly. What you think? Please be open to give your view.