Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched it’s new 110cc bike Hayate at Auto Expo 2012, New Delhi. It expected to hit the road by may 2012 priced between Rs 45,000 to Rs 50,000.
MODELS AND PRICING:-
- Hayate Drum, 112.8cc, Rs. 48,000
- Hayate Disc, 112.8cc, Rs. 51,000
- 112.8 cc Single Cylinder,4-stroke SOHC Air-cooled, Engine
- 4-speed constant mesh transmission
- Drum brakes front and rear
- Kick Start
- CDI Ignition Type
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 Litres
- fuel economy 60KMPL
- Length: 2030 mm
- Width: 720 mm
- Height: 1070 mm
- Wheelbase: 1260 mm
- Weight 112.00 kg
- Fuel Guage, Tacho Meter, Trip Meter, Speedometer,
The Hayate(meaning ‘Fresh Breeze) is Powered by a 110CC engine mated with 4-speed constant mesh transmission fitted with a 8 Litres fuel tank and offers you fuel economy 60KMPL.
The Hayate has adopted a fuel efficient 110cm3 engine and a sporty design of a large displacement motorcycle. It is a motorcycle developed with an aim to be light and compact for easy handling while having a strong frame to support its stable performance.
At last I would like to say that new Suzuki Hayate coming to rock the Indian market because This is the best bike with style for daily commute; expect good mileage and the best price. What you think? Please be open to give your view.