The Revolution in world market as BMW Motored wonderfully crafted the next generation, C600 Sport and C650GT scooter to give you the style and performance of a super bike. At first I would like to introduce you BMW C600 Sport, the best gift, if you desire a more aggressive and sporty ride. “It will scheduled to to go on sale from 5th of May 2012 Priced for From £9,395.” According to The Telegraph.
BMW C 600 Sport Colors:
- Cosmic blue metallic matt
- Titanium silver metallic
- Sapphire black metallic
- Two dynamic maxi scooters for sport and touring.
- Powerful two-cylinder inline engine with CVT and characteristic sound.
- Suspension with agility and premium riding stability.
- Powerful braking system with standard BMW Motorrad ABS.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster
- C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase
- Mileage 48-56mpg, Top-speed 109mph
- The Sport can sprint to 62.5 mph in a fairly brisk 7.1 seconds
- Rivals:- Honda Integra( £7,500), Aprilia SRV850(£7,799) and Yamaha T-Max (£8,870)
What is Different from C650GT scooter:-
- C 600 Sport with sporty seat position and flatter handlebar – seat height 31.8 inches, footrests for the passenger.
- C 600 Sport with windscreen mechanically adjustable to three positions.
- C 600 Sport with clean sporty panels. The dynamic upswept tail section and body edges create the perception of simplicity and lightweight.
- C 600 Sport: front turn indicators integrated in the fairing, twin circular headlights and LED rear light assembly with single turn indicators
- C 600 Sport with world premiere and innovative FlexCase. Provides variable storage space under the seat. Two helmets can be easily stored in the parked vehicle.
- The most powerful and efficient engine of its class.
- Two-cylinder inline engine with high torque and CVT (continuously variable transmission).
- Compact engine design with dry sump lubrication.
- Power output 60 hp at 7,500 rpm, max torque 49 lb-ft at 6,000 rpm.
- Mileage 48-56mpg
- Dynamic sound and low vibration levels from the 90° crank pin offset, 270°
- ignition timing, and two balancer shafts.
- Low fuel consumption and low emissions from the electronic fuel injection and
- closed loop catalytic converter.
- Suspension concept similar to a motorcycle; particularly rigid and stable
- suspension system of tubular steel bridge frame and diecast aluminum housing at the
- swingarm bearing.
- Strong upside down fork with 1.57 inch (40 mm) tube diameter.
- Swingarm with wide bearing base and reclining spring strut on the side.
- Swingarm’s center of rotation coaxial with the output shaft offers constant chain tension with improved drivetrain lash.
- Low maintenance, enclosed secondary drive via roller chain in oil bath.
- High level of active safety from the standard dual link ABS braking system.
- Parking brake engaged automatically via the side stand.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster with onboard computer.
- Generously sized storage space. C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase innovative
- space concept.
- Manually adjustable (C 600 Sport) windscreen for optimal protection against wind and weather.
- Extensive BMW Motorrad equipment and custom accessories.
At last I would like to say that new BMW C 600 Sport is the best Scooter but price is high. If you want a best scooter indeed you need to pay higher. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details Please Visit:-https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/