Now get the style and performance of a superbike while riding a scooter. I am talking about BMW C600 Sport and C650GT Maxi Scooter, this coll and sexy scooter designed like S1000RR superbike and going to hit the market by 5 May 2012 Priced between £9,395 to £9,705. It’s coming to take on Honda Integra( £7,500), Aprilia SRV850(£7,799) and Yamaha T-Max (£8,870) in world market.
The BMW C 600 Sport and C 650 GT Maxi Scooters are powered by the most powerful and efficient, 647cc parallel-Twin DOHC engine smoke out power output is 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm and max torque of 66 Nm is available at 6000 rpm driving through a constantly variable transmission or a directly integrated CVT. Both Scooter fulfill today the Euro-4 emission limits of tomorrow and for saftey it’s fitted with BMW Motorrad ABS system and advance braking system and having a power to rocket with a Top speed of 109mph.
- Two dynamic maxi scooters for sport and touring.
- Powerful two-cylinder inline engine with CVT and characteristic sound.
- Suspension with agility and premium riding stability.
- Powerful braking system with standard BMW Motorrad ABS.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster
- C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase
- Fuel tank/range: 3.5 gallons/190 miles
- Top speed: 109mph
- Price/on sale: From £9,395 (650 GT from £9,705)/May 5
- 647cc parallel-Twin DOHC engine 2-cylinder inline engine with high torque and CVT.
- Power output 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm, max torque 66 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- Punchy sound and low vibration levels thanks to the 90° crank pin offset, 270° ignition spacing, and two balancer shafts.
- 15″ wheels fitted with pretty wide tyres
- Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Generously dimensioned upside down fork with 40 mm standpipe diameter.
- Swingarm with wide bearing base and reclining spring strut on the side.
- Swingarm’s centre of rotation coaxial with the output shaft, so constant chain tension and reduced reaction torques.
- Low maintenance, encapsulated secondary drive via roller chain in oil bath.
- High level of active safety thanks to generously sized braking system and dual channel ABS fitted as standard.
- Hold brake engaged automatically via the side stand.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster with onboard computer.
- Optional LED daytime running light and way home function.
- Either sporty, dynamic or luxurious, elegant in the characteristic
- Generously sized stowage space. C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase as an innovative stowage space concept.
- Powered (C 650 GT) or manual (C 600 Sport) windscreen adjustments for the optimal protection against wind and weather.
At last I would like to say that new BMW C 600 Sport and C 650 GT Maxi Scooters coming to rock the world market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.