BMW brings you the best solution for growing traffic volume, rising energy costs, and greater CO2 regulations. I am talking about new BMW C 600 Sport and C 650 GT Maxi Scooters following style of S1000RR superbike combines an innovative roof and crash safety systems. I am already told about BMW C 600 Sport, let’s meet BMW C 650 GT. It’s boon for those who seeking touring comfort on long distance rides coming on 5th May 2012 in whooping Price tag of £9,705 and with Highline pack costing £10,455. According to The Telegraph
C 650 GT Colors:-
- Sapphire black metallic
- Platinum bronze metallic
- Vermilion red metallic
- Two dynamic maxi scooters for sport and touring.
- Powerful two-cylinder inline engine with CVT and characteristic sound.
- Suspension with agility and premium riding stability.
- Powerful braking system with standard BMW Motorrad ABS.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster
- Mileage 48-56mpg, Top Speed 109mph
- The GT can sprint to 62.5 mph in a fairly brisk 7.5 secs
- Rivals:- Honda Integra( £7,500), Aprilia SRV850(£7,799) and Yamaha T-Max (£8,870)
What is Different from BMW C 600 Sport :-
- BMW C 650 GT combine the outstanding riding properties of a motorcycle with the precise agility and comfort of a scooter for a new kind of dynamic riding experience.
- C 650 GT with comfortable touring seat position and higher handlebar, larger seat with adjustable backrest for the rider, and foot boards for the passenger – seat height of 30.7 inches.
- C 650 GT with larger windscreen electrically adjustable over 3.9 inches for additional protection from wind and weather.
- C 650 GT offers outstanding comfort and protection against wind and weather.
- C 650 GT: front turn indicators integrated in the mirrors, twin circular headlights and LED rear light assembly with integrated turn indicators.
- C 650 GT with a large storage space of approximately 2.1 cubic feet for storing two helmets and additional items.
- 647cc parallel-Twin DOHC engine 2-cylinder inline engine with high torque and CVT.
- Power output 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm, max torque 66 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- Punchy sound and low vibration levels thanks to the 90° crank pin offset, 270° ignition spacing, and two balancer shafts.
- 15″ wheels fitted with pretty wide tyres
- Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Generously dimensioned upside down fork with 40 mm standpipe diameter.
- Swingarm with wide bearing base and reclining spring strut on the side.
- Swingarm’s centre of rotation coaxial with the output shaft, so constant chain tension and reduced reaction torques.
- Low maintenance, encapsulated secondary drive via roller chain in oil bath.
- High level of active safety thanks to generously sized braking system and dual channel ABS fitted as standard.
- Hold brake engaged automatically via the side stand.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster with onboard computer.
- Optional LED daytime running light and way home function.
- Either sporty, dynamic or luxurious, elegant in the characteristic
- Generously sized stowage space. C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase as an innovative stowage space concept.
- Powered (C 650 GT) windscreen adjustments for the optimal protection against wind and weather.