Bajaj has launched the most stylish and powerful Discover in Indian market in a price tag of Rs 57,400(on-road price) with excellent mileage of 65kmpl, safety and comfort. I am talking abut new Discover 150cc.
New 150cc Discover is powered by a 4-Stroke 144.8cc DTS-i engine producing peak power of 12.8 Bhp at 7500 rpm and Maximum torque of around 12.7 Nm at 5500 rpm mated with a 5-speed gearbox fitted with a eight liter fuel tank and weighting 121 Kg. This bike sports 130mm telescopic front suspension coupled with Nitrox aided suspension at the rear.
It also includes LED Tail Lamp , Nitrox Suspension , Matte Finish Alloy Wheels , Wider rear tyre, Auto Choke, Battery Charge Indicator, Ride Control Switch and Kick Start.
- 150-cc DTS-i engine Ensures efficient combustion for an exceptional combination of mileage and power
- Class-leading torque Unparalleled pulling power in all gears
- All-down 5-speed gearbox Smoother ride and greater fuel-efficiency over 4-speed competition bikes
- ExhausTEC* Excellent pulling power at low rpm, even in top gear
- Ride Control Switch Helps you maximise fuel efficiency
- DC Ignition Improves ignition timing
- Excellent comfort on long drives on all terrains, for rider and pillion rider.
- Electric Start, Auto Choke
- Safe riding during low-light conditions of dusk/dawn
- Black Blue
- Black Red
- Golden Green
- Red Violet
At last I would like to say that new Bajaj Discover 150cc is the best bike in affordable price but needs some modification in styling. What you think? Please be open to give your view.