Combining style and luxury with innovative technology, Ford Motor’s luxury brand Lincoln has beautifully crafted new 2013 MKZ mid-size sedan and debuted at 2012 New York Auto Show. It scheduled to hit the dealership by late fall 2012 in a base price tag of $42810.
New 2013 MKZ comes with nine colors and two engine option. It’s the first Lincoln to have a four-cylinder engine in the range – a 2.0-litre EcoBoost engine with 240bhp promising EPA-estimated mileage of 22 mpg city, 33 mpg highway while 3.7L Ti-VCT V6 Engine churns out 300g hp matted promising EPA estimated at 18/26 mpg both non-hybrid engine mated with a standard paddle-shift six-speed automatic transmission.
- Ingot Silver
- Smoked Quartz
- Ruby Red
- Ice Storm
- Ginger Ale
- Crystal Champagne
- Tuxedo Black
- Bordeaux Reserve
- White Platinum
A hybrid model also comes with 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 hybrid powertrain with eCVT transmission promising EPA estimated mileage of 41/36 mpg . This is no enough, new Lincoln MKZ also combines some mind blowing innovative features like..
- MyLincoln Touch system multimedia system
- Lane-keeping Assist
- an Active Noise Control system
- push-Button Shift
- Lincoln Drive Control
- A new integral-link rear suspension
- radar-based monitoring systems including Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support
- Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert
- 15-square-foot panoramic sliding roof as an option