I am sure the beauty, style and performance BMW bikes can give you impossible to invent any where you the newly launched long-awaited the K 1600 GT and GTL six-cylinder engine bikes. First I would like to introduce you 2012 BMW K 1600 GT Touring which is on sale in a base MSRP $20,900 (incl. ABS). It will take on Honda’s ST1300, Kawasaki’s Concours 14, and Yamaha’s FJR1300 in world market.
All-new inline DOHC powered by 1649cc six-cylinder engine, it also offers you 160.5 horsepower with peak torque of 129 lb-ft, and 70 percent of maximum torque is available as low as 1,500 rpm. Zero-to-62 mph acceleration is claimed to take less than 3.5 seconds, and top speed is pegged at 124 mph.
Other features like a cruise control, xenon headlamps, heated handgrips and seats, and ABS including GPS, tire-pressure monitoring, and central locking with a remote control plus an alarm.
- Light grey metallic
- Vermilion red metallic
- Categories Touring
- Fuel Capacity: 7.0 gals
- Engine DOHC inline 6
- Transmission: 6-speed, hydraulically actuated wet clutch
- Engine Type: Oil-/water cooled 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 72.0 x 67.5mm
- Displacement: 1,649cc
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Wheelbase: 66.1 in.
- Mileage 52 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Top-speed Over 125 mph
- ABS Series: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Emission Control Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Wheel Cast aluminum
- Weight: 703 lbs (319 kg)
- Base Price GT $20,900