Luxury sports car maker Koenigseggs beautifully crafted your dream car combining style, luxury and beauty with performance and all set rock the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, I am talking about new The 2013 Agera R and Agera.
The 2013 Agera R comes with a new Aircore hollow carbon fiber wheels, uprated power and enhanced aerodynamics. The Agera R has an incredible top speed of approximately 440 km/h (273 mph).
Recent Records for the Agera R: 0-300 km/h in 14.53 sec, 300-0 km/h in 6.66 sec, 0-200 mph in 17.68 sec, 200-0 mph in 7.28 sec.
The Agera R is the only roadster Hypercar with a detachable and stowable hardtop, bringing the best of two worlds. This in combination with 120 litres of luggage space, truly combine extreme performance with everyday usability.
The 2013 Agera R has all the features and functionalities of previous year models, but also features new and unique solutions to enhance performance and visual appearance even further.
In order to give the Agera R maximum flexibility when it comes to power delivery, Koenigsegg has implement the latest technology when it comes to turbo materials and design. This reduces the inertia of the turbine wheel and axle and therefore gives improved response. This is not enough new Agera R also includes Dual airbags, detachable storable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, adaptive rear wing, inconel exhaust system, front winglets, 4 point racing harnesses, rear view camera adjustable pedals and steering column, Agera stitching, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with Sport ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, extra 4 point seatbelts for track use. satnav, Intelligent LifePo4 battery, MP3 player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather carpets, roof storage bag, car cover.
The Agera is available in left or right hand drive. The pricing and release date not announced yet.
- Koenigsegg aluminum 5.0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, DOHC, , titanium connecting rods, Dry sump lubrication, with negative crank pressure functionality
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Bore: 91.7 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
- Carbon fiber intake manifold with optimized intake tracts. Dual 70 mm electronic throttle bodies.
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection with dual injectors per cylinder.
- 4 high power fuel pumps with returnless fuel system configuration
- Twin turbo, 1.4 bar boost pressure. Combined with Koenigsegg reduced back pressure exhaust system.
- Tig-welded ceramic coated inconel exhaust system manifold with merge collector.
- Weight: 197 kg.
- Koenigsegg Engine Control Module with full OBD II and Flexfuel capability
High Power coil on plug ignition system.
- Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift.
- Electronic differential
- Rack and pinion power assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- KES (Koenigsegg Electronic Stability).
- Solid state digital semiconductors – no fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
- 3 Year Global Warranty.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Koenigseggs Agera R is the dream car on earth coming to rock the world market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Stay Tuned to http://www.koenigsegg.com/models/agera-r/