Hybrid, luxury and speed never combines but Infiniti made it possible after making the most luxurious and fastest hybrid, I would like to introduce you new 2012 M Hybrid luxury sedan. This is the first hybrid system developed fully in-house by Nissan/Infiniti. It is on sale in seven colors in a starting price of $53,700.
- Liquid Platimum
- Moonlight White
- Malbec Black
- Storm Front Grey
- Harbour Blue
- Platinum Graphite
- Black Obsidian
The new 2012 Infiniti M Hybrid luxury sedan is powered by a 302 hp 3.5-liter V6 engine mated with a innovative 7-speed automatic transmission, and a 50 kW electric motor powered by a lithium ion battery. Total output is a notable 360 hp engine with peak engine torque of 258 lb-ft. It also offers you EPA estimated fuel economy of 27/32 mpg (city/highway) and it can rocket from 0 to 60 in 6 seconds.
Do you know what is great about M Hybrid, it promising you performance of the V8 engine and fuel economy of a 4-cylinder engine. The 2012 Infiniti M Hybrid is the world’s fastest full-hybrid car, based on a 13.9 second quarter-mile run certified by Guinness World Records.
This mind blowing hybrid also combines Touch-screen Navigation, climate-controlled front seats, Bose Studio Surround sound, Intelligent Cruise Control, dual zone climate control, UV-reducing solar glass and many more.
- Electronically controlled 7-speed automatic with Adaptive Shift Control (ASC). Manual shift mode offers sequentially selectable manual gearshifts and Downshift Rev Matching (DRM)
- Independent multi-link with coil springs over Dual Flow Path shock absorbers, stabilizer bar
- 18-inch, double 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels
- Leather-appointed interior
- Infiniti Intelligent Key with Illuminated Push Button Ignition
- 7-inch color vehicle information display
- XM® Satellite Radio[*]
- RearView Monitor[*]
- Rear-wheel drive
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) system
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- 3.5-liter V6 with Infiniti Direct Response Hybrid® utilizing a lithium-ion battery and 50 kW electric motor
- Hybrid-Electric Power Steering (H-EPS)
- Regenerative Braking System
- Independent, double-wishbone with coil springs over double piston shock absorbers, stabilizer and anti-roll bar
- Approaching Vehicle Sound for Pedestrians (VSP)
At last I would like to say that new Infiniti M Hybrid is the best looking hybrid Car Models I’ve everseen. What you think? Please be open to give your view.