Suzuki brings you new 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa which available in two models, the base and Limited Edition models. 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa the most exciting sportbike on the planet because of it’s performance credentials. This super bike’s base model is for every one but the Limited Edition is not for every, it’s especially designed for serious sport riders combining unsurpassed power, crisp handling and superb aerodynamics.
The Hayabusa Limited Edition is available in new Candy Sonoma Red priced for BASE MSRP $14,299. While 2012 Hayabusa base model will cost you $13,999.
The new 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa Limited Edition is powered by a 1340cc in-line 4-cylinder fuel injected, DOHC liquid-cooled engine with 16-valves and Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) provides phenomenal power matted with an optimized 6-speed transmission including Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system for smooth downshifts and also contributes to a light clutch pull.
2012 Suzuki Hayabusa offers you, The Hayabusa’s instrument cluster features four analog meters for speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and water temperature with a S-DMS mode indicator, gear position indicator and adjustable engine-rpm indicator. This is not enough, let’s what more new Hayabusa Limited Addition can give you..
- Lightweight aluminum alloy pistons with a compression ratio of 12.5:1
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating improves heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- Lightweight titanium valves allow the use of light valve springs and high lift while maintaining accurate valve control. Iridium spark plugs are used for high combustion efficiency.
- The Hayabusa’s engine is fed via Suzuki’s SDTV (Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve) fuel injection system with dual 12-hole, fine-spray injectors per cylinder and ram air intake with large volume airbox.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system ignites unburned hydrocarbons and reduces carbon monoxide emissions.
- S-DMS (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector) allows the rider to choose from three different engine settings depending on riding conditions or rider preferences.
- The Hayabusa comes with a large volume 4-2-1-2 exhaust system with a large capacity catalyzer, dual triangular canisters and closed loop system.
- A high efficiency curved radiator features dual electric fans controlled by the ECM for increased cooling capacity. The oil cooler has 10 row cores for increased heat dissipation.
- An optimized 6-speed transmission with Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system for smooth downshifts and also contributes to a light clutch pull.
- A lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame minimizes weight while maintaining high torsional strength.
2012 Suzuki Hayabusa SPECIFICATIONS:-
|CHASSIS||2012 Hayabusa Limited Edition||2012 Hayabusa|
|Overall Length||2190 mm (86.2 in)||2190 mm (86.2 in)|
|Overall Width||735 mm (28.9 in)||735 mm (28.9 in)|
|Wheelbase||1480 mm (58.3 in)||1480 mm (58.3 in)|
|Ground Clearance||120 mm (4.7 in)||120 mm (4.7 in)|
|Seat Height||805 mm (31.7 in)||805 mm (31.7 in)|
|Curb Weight||260 kg (573 lbs)||260 kg (573 lbs)|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh||6-speed constant mesh|
|Final Drive||Chain, RK GB50GSV Z4, 114 links||Chain, RK GB50GSV Z4, 114 links|
|Suspension Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Disc brake, twin||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes Rear||Disc brake||Disc brake|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), tubeless||120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||190/50ZR17 M/C (73W), tubeless||190/50ZR17 M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||21.0 L (5.5 US gallons)||21.0 L (5.5 US gallons)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity CA||20.0 L (5.3 US gallons)||20.0 L (5.3 US gallons)|
|Color||Candy Sonoma Red||Glass Sparkle Black and Pearl Glacier White|
|Displacement||1340cc, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, DOHC||1340cc, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, DOHC|
|Fuel System||Suzuki fuel injection||Suzuki fuel injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (transistorized)||Electronic ignition (transistorized)|
|Warranty||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.||12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.|
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Suzuki Hayabusa and 2012 Hayabusa Limited Edition combines power, speed and styling with world class performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Booking, Please Visit:-http://www.suzukicycles.com