Hyundai brings you new 2012 Elantra with many enhanced features, killer sportier looks and improved performance that why it’s awarded the 2012 North American Car of the Year. New Elantra comes in two trims priced between MSRP $15,345 to MSRP $20,595.
TRIMS AND PRICING:-
- 2012 Elantra GLS with 6-speed Manual Transmission, Price MSRP $15,345
- 2012 Elantra GLS with 6-speed Automatic Transmission w/ SHIFTRONIC®, Price MSRP $17,595
- 2012 Elantra LIMITED, Price MSRP $20,595
- Red Allure
- Indigo Blue Pearl
- Blue Sky Metallic
- Pearl White
New 2012 Elantra is powered by a 1.8-liter, 1797cc, DOHC, 4-cylinder engine with D-CVVT engine matted with a 6-speed manual transmission/ 6-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® and Active ECO System fitted with a 12.8lit fuel tank churns out peak power of 148 hp @ 6500rpm / 145 @ 6300 and 131 lb.ft @4700 torque. It also offers you improved EPA rated fuel economy of 29 / 40 / 33 mpg city/hwy/combine. It includes the advance safety features like The comprehensive Vehicle Stability Management system which links and optimizes the function of all active and passive safety features. It incorporates ESC, TCS and ABS in potential collision situations. You can say it’s better than the Corolla, the Civic and even the Nissan Maxima because the Elantra has so much room, the government classifies it as a midsize car instead of a compact.
This five seater midsize car also offers you world class technology The Elantra defies stripped-down compact car tradition with standard iPod®/USB and auxiliary input jacks, and XM®Satellite Radio. The LIMITED adds available Proximity Key entry with electronic push button start, while high-tech upgrades include available 7-inch color navigation information display, Bluetooth® and even an available rearview camera to help with parking and backing up.
ADVANCE SAFETY FEATURES:-
- Vehicle Stability Management system
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Traction Control System
- Anti lock breaking system
- Electronic break-force distribution
- Brake Assist
- Sis airbags
- Duel Rear-Door Side-Impact Beams
- New Vehicle Limited, 5 years/60,000 miles
- Powertrain Limited, 10 years/100,000 miles
- Anti-perforation, 7 years/unlimited miles
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance, 5 years/unlimited miles
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Hyundai Elantra combines world class styling , technology and luxury and stay ahead of Volkswagen Passat and the Ford Focus in terms of performance. Now what more you want from Hyundai? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://www.hyundaiusa.com/elantra/