The world is coming to India as the 11th Delhi Auto Expo 2012 is going to be organized in India, New Delhi, Pragati Maidan from tth Jan to 11th Jan 2012. This who is co-hosted by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM),Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association(ACMA).
You know 1,500 participants from 24 countries coming to India and this show will host 60 new launches which includes 32 cars launch, including 24 domestic and 8 global, and 9 two-wheeler.
According to TOI these are the highlight of this upcoming show:-
- Bajaj Auto will unveil small Ultra Law Cost car RE60.
- Maruti Suzuki will unveil multipurpose vehicle Ertiga, a compact SUV Swift Sports and a hybrid version.
- Hyundai unveiling multi-utility vehicle HND-7, three-door utility coupe Veloster and premium sedan Elantra.
- Tata Motors’ likely showcasing of a diesel variant of Nano.
- Italy’s Fiat lining up its new Linea and Punto. -French Renault’s plan to unveil hatchback Pulse and SUV Duster.
- Germany’s Mercedes showcasing its new M-class, sports car Roadster, and concept car A-Class. -Germany’s BMW’s plan to unveil a wide range of minis.
- Germany’s Audishowcasing its compact SUV Q3. -First-time participation of Ferrari and Peugeot.
- Firefox MTV Adventure Bikes
- To know the complete List of Exhibitors, Please Click the link…
Note:-The general public ticket fare is Rs 150 and the business visitors ticket cost is Rs 500.
Will you want to see the this great show, Please Book your show now…
For Booking, Please Visit:-http://www.autoexpo.in/