To give power, speed and styling Honda has unveiled new Crosstourer, new Integra and two new mid-sized machines the NC700X and NC700S at EICMA 2011. It expected to hit the road in the summer of 2012.
The new models cover a huge range of rider needs and styles. Highlights include:
- The Crosstourer – an adventure sports tourer which takes Honda’s unique V4 heritage in a
- new direction. Unveiled as a concept model in 2010, the Crosstourer’s 1200cc engine, adventure styling, long suspension travel, upright riding position, Traction Control System, Combined ABS and optional Dual Clutch Transmission make it a formidable all-round package.
- The Integra: a new machine offering the stability and dynamic ride of a motorcycle, with the protection, comfort and look of a large scooter, plus Dual Clutch Transmission and an all-new highly fuel efficient, high torque 670cc engine.
- Two new fun and affordable mid-sized machines – the NC700X and NC700S. These machines offer easy fun handling in a crossover and naked styling respectively for both commuting and weekend use.
- The expansion of Honda’s range of Dual Clutch Transmission models to five machines: the VFR1200F (upgraded for 2012), Crosstourer, Integra (the first model to have the system as standard), NC700X and NC700S. First released on sale in 2010 for the VFR1200F, Dual Clutch Transmission offers seamless shifting in both its manual and its two automatic modes, According to Honda.
At last I would like to say that every vehicle from Honda comes with it’s own class promising world class technology, styling, power and performance as well as safety. Now what more you want from Honda , Please be open to give your view.