Great news for super bike lovers in India, Italian bike maker Ducati brings you Monster 795 priced at Rs.6.99 lakhs (ex-showroom). It will take on the Kawasaki Ninja 650R and the Hyosung GT650R in Indian market.
Ducati Monster 795 is powered by 803cc, L-twin, Desmodromic engine producing peak power of85 hp @ 8250 rpm and maximum torque of 78 Nm@6250 RPM mated to a 6-speed manual transmission and fitted with 15 L / 13.5 L ABS version.
Ducati Monster 795 also comes with ABS version which fitted with 13.5 lit fuel tank and It’s weight 169 kg. The other specifications are same.
- Arctic white silk (red / black)
- Diamond black silk (red / black)
- Engine: Type L-Twin cylinder, 2 valve per cylinder Desmodromic, air cooled
- Displacement: 803cc
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 11:01
- Power: 85 hp @ 8250 rpm
- Torque: 78 Nm @ 6250 rpm
- Fuel injection: Siemens electronic fuel injection, 45mm throttle body with stepper motor
- Exhaust: Lightweight 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and twin lambda probes
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive Straight cut gears: Ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive Chain: Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch APTC wet multiplate with hydraulic control
- Chassis: Frame Tubular chrome moly steel trellis, casted aluminium subframe
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm (57.1in)
- Front suspension: Marzocchi 43mm upside-down forks
- Front wheel: 3-spoke light alloy 3.50 x 17
- Front tyre: 120/60 ZR 17 Pirelli Angel ST
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with preload and rebound Sachs adjustable monoshock
- Rear wheel: 3-spoke light alloy 4.50 x 17
- Rear tyre: 160/60 ZR 17 Pirelli Angel ST
- Front brake: 2 x 320mm discs, 4-piston radial calliper
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 L / 13.5 L ABS version
- Dry weight: 167kg / 169 kg ABS version
- Digital unit displaying: Speedometer, rev counter, time, scheduled maintenance warning, oil temperature, trip fuel, lap time, warning light for low oil pressure, fuel level, fuel reserve, neutral, turn signals, overrev, immobilizer. Ready for DDA system.
- 2 years unlimited mileage
At last I would like to say that new Ducati Monster 795 is the best super bike with undefined styling, power and performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.