Italian bike maker Ducati given the best gift in new year to the world and launched Monster 795 in India priced at Rs.6.99 lakhs (ex-showroom) coming to lock horn with the Kawasaki Ninja 650R and the Hyosung GT650R.
Ducati Monster 795 is powered by 803cc, L-twin, Desmodromic engine producing peak power of85 hp @ 8250 rpm and maximum torque of 78 Nm@6250 RPM mated to a 6-speed manual transmission and fitted with 15 L / 13.5 L ABS version.
- Arctic white silk (red / black)
- Diamond black silk (red / black)
- Engine: Type L-Twin cylinder, 2 valve per cylinder Desmodromic, air cooled
- Displacement: 803cc
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 66mm
- Compression Ratio: 11:01
- Power: 85 hp @ 8250 rpm
- Torque: 78 Nm @ 6250 rpm
- Fuel injection: Siemens electronic fuel injection, 45mm throttle body with stepper motor
- Exhaust: Lightweight 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and twin lambda probes
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final drive Chain: Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch APTC wet multiplate with hydraulic control
- Chassis: Frame Tubular chrome moly steel trellis, casted aluminium subframe
- Wheelbase: 1450 mm (57.1in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 L / 13.5 L ABS version
- Dry weight: 167kg / 169 kg ABS version
At last I would like to say that new Ducati Monster 795 is best super sports bike on Indian road promising you power, styling and performance with safety. Now what more you want is a best sport bike? Please be open to give your view.