Your dream for a most fuel efficient and economical car finallly appeared in reality and place none other than 2012 North American International Auto Show at Detroit. Off curse I am talking about new 2013 Ford Fusion which not only rocked the 2012 Detroit show and given sleepless nights to it’s competitor. It’s coming to take on Hyundai Sonata, Kia Optima, Buick Regal and Chevy Malibu with it’s impressive styling and performance.
2013 Ford Fusion offers you the choice of a hybrid plug-in, a gas-electric hybrid and three different gas engines. Fusion offers three gasoline engines and two hybrid powerplants. The 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine (complete with start/stop technology) are expected to achieve 26/37 miles per gallon city/highway, while front-wheel-drive, 2.0-liter-equipped cars should net around 23/33 mpg. while 2.0-liter Atkinson-cycle inline-four and the 2.5-liter Fusion Hybrid can achieve up to 47 mpg in the city and 44 mpg on the highway. How ever no confirmation of pricing and release date from Frod.
2013 Ford Fusion AVAILABLE COLORS:-
- Oxford White
- Bordeaux Reserve
- Deep Impact Blue
- Giger Ale
- Ruby Red
- White Platimum Tri-Coat Metallic
- Tuxedo Black Metallic
- Sterling Gray
- Ingot Sliver
- Ice Strom
2013 Ford Fusion AVAILABLE ENGINE OPTION:-
- Standard 2.5L Duratec® I-4 engine. Coupled with SelectShift Automatic® six-speed transmission with thumb switch on gear shift knob.
- Available new 1.6L EcoBoost* engine. Coupled with standard SelectShift Automatic® six-speed transmission or optional manual transmission.
- • Available new 2.0L EcoBoost engine. Coupled with six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
- Available hybrid 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle powertrain. Coupled with electronically controlled continuosly variable transmission (eCVT).
- Available plug-in hybrid electric 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine. Coupled with electronically controlled continuosly variable transmission (eCVT) and high-voltage electric motor.
- Gas and HEV available summer 2012. PHEV available early 2013.
Note:-Gas and HEV available fall 2012. PHEV available early 2013. Pre-production model shown.
2013 Ford Fusion KEY FEATURES:-
- New 2.0L I-4 EcoBoost® Engine
- Enhanced Suspension System
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Six-Speed SelectShift Automatic®with Paddle Activation
- The 2013 Fusion offers five engines, including hybid and plug-in hybrid electric powerplants.
- Standard and available wheel choices
- LED Taillamps
- Interior Lighting
- Comfortable and Luxurious Seating
- Appearance Package
- Projector Laser-Cut Headlamps
- Active Grille Shutters
- SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
- SYNC® Voice-Activated Technology
- SmartGauge® with EcoGuide Cluster
- BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear View Camera
- Lane-Keeping System
- Adaptive Cruise Control and collision warning
- Active Park Assist
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid coming to give you the best in affordable pricing. What you think? Please be open to give your view.