Maruti Suzuki India reinvented the world old mobility and wonderfully crafted a world class MUV(Multi Utility Vehicle) in an expected price between Rs 7,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000. I am talking about 2012 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga which going to be unveiled in 2012 Auto Expo, New Delhi.
New 2012 Ertiga will comes in both petrol and diesel engine option in six variants, one transmission and six colors.
Price and Variants:-
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga petrol Price Rs. 7,00,000
- Maruti Ertiga petrol LXi
- Maruti Ertiga petrol VXi
- Maruti Ertiga petrol ZXi
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga diesel Price Rs. 8,00,000
- Maruti Ertiga diesel LDi
- Maruti Ertiga diesel VDi
- Maruti Ertiga diesel ZDi
- Blazing Red
- Midnight Black
- Arctic White
- Torque Blue
- Silky Silver
- Glistening Grey
New 2012 Maruti Ertiga petrol is powered by a 1372cc K-series engine which is expected to churn out maximum power of 95 bhp with maximum torque of 130 nm matted with 5-speed manual transmission and Ertiga diesel will be powered by 1196cc DDiS which is expected to produce peak power of 89 bhp. It can offer you millage of City 13.0 | Highway 17.0. KMPL. This is not the end about this seven sitter MUV, wait some days to know more….
- Integrated Music System with Steering mounted music controls
- Anti-lock Braking System
- ABS with EBDDual SRS Airbags
- Maruti R-3 concept
- Roof mounted Air blower to keep the second and third row passengers cool
- AC, power steering, power windows, central locking
- seven seater with foldable rear seats to increase the boot space
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is coming to rock the Indian market and hidden the treasure of unique features to please and satisfy you. What you think? Please be open to give your view.