Honda all set to change the world of two-wheeled commuting after making the fisrt bike which engine designed to car principles like Honda Jazz. I am talking about the new NC700X which debuted last year EICMA 2011, is on sale in UK market from January 2012 (the DCT/ABS version will start saliing from April 2012) in four colors priced for £5,850.
Great news for US people Honda Announces Availability of NC700X in U.S. Market This Summer in a starting price of $6,999 for the manual transmission version and the DCT and ABS systems add $2,000 to the base price for a total of $8,999.
2012 Honda NC700X is powered by a 670cc, twin-cylinder power unit is in essence half a four-cylinder Honda Jazz car engine churns out peak power of 47bhp @ 6,250rpm and maximum torque of 44lb ft @ 4,750rpm matted with matted with a 6-speed transmission fitted with a 3.1 gallons fuel tank which can go 210miles. It’s heavy bike weight is 481lb. Honda also claims fuel economy of 79mpg with top-speed of 115mph but normal use you get 70mpg. That’s why it’s better than Honda’s own CBF600.
- Darkness Black Metallic
- Magna Red
- Digital Silver Metallic
- Pearl Sunbeam White
- Type Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 8-valve, SOHC parallel 2-cylinder
- Displacement 670cm3
- Bore & Stroke 73 x 80mm
- Compression Ratio 10.7: 1
- Carburation PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Max. Power Output 38.1kW/6,250min-1 (35kW/6,250min-1 – 95/1/EC)
- Max. Torque 60Nm/4,750min-1 (95/1/EC)
- Ignition Computer-controlled digital transistorised with electronic advance
- Starter Electric
- Gearbox Type 6-speed
- Clutch Wet Multiplate
- Final Drive Chain
- Length x Width x Height 2,210 x 830 x 1,285mm
- Wheelbase 1,540mm
- Seat Height 830mm
- Ground Clearance 165mm
- Fuel Capacity 14.1lit
- Fuel Consumption 27.7km/l, 79mpg
- Kerb Weight 218kg
- January 2012 priced for £5,850 (DCT version, April 2012)(UK)
- This summer 2012 in a starting price of $6,999(USA)
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Honda NC700X is the inovative creation of modern age coming to change the world. Now what more you want from Honda? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://world.honda.com