If you want power , speed and styling in affordable price than Harley Davidson brings you new 2012 Dyna Fat Bob priced at $ 15,349.
- DRAG-STYLE HANDLEBAR
- AGGRESSIVE FRONT END
- DUAL FRONT CHROME HEADLAMP
- 2-1-2 EXHAUST
- CHROME COVERED REAR SHOCKS
- FUEL TANK MEDALLIONS
- PREMIUM PAINT
- HAND FINISHED FUEL TANK
- TWIN CAM 103™ ENGINE HERITAGE
- TWIN CAM 103™ ENGINE INNOVATION
- PURE HARLEY-DAVIDSON STYLING
- SIX-SPEED CRUISE DRIVE®
- TWIN CAM 103™ ENGINE POWER
- ARTFULLY HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS
- H-D® SMART SECURITY SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKES (OPTIONAL)
- ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION
- DUAL DISK FRONT BRAKES
- TUNED TO BE RIDDEN
- MICHELIN® SCORCHER™ TIRES
- FORWARD-MOUNTED CONTROLS
- SEAT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
- ENGINE IDLE TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™
- Bore 3.875 in.
- Stroke 4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Exhaust Chrome, “Tommy Gun” 2-1-2 collector exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Machined, Aluminum Slotted Disc
- Wheels, Rear Type Machined, Aluminum Slotted Disc
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 100 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 30
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 91.7 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 26.1 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.92 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 29
- Trail 4.92 in.
- Wheelbase 63.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 67H
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/70B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 673 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 706 lb.
- Luggage Capacity –Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity –Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system(optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- GaugeTank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Vivid Black $ 15,349
- Color Option $ 15,734
- Two-Tone Option N/A
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Wheel Option N/A
- Security Option Only offered as part of Security Package
- ABS Option Only offered as part of Security Package
- Security Package (Security and ABS) $ 1,195
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions $ 200
- Freight $ 335
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Harley Davidson Dyna Fat Bob born to give you power, speed and styling with unbeatable performance and safety. Now what more new Fat Bob can give you? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com