If love style, luxury and performance in affordable price than you must love 2012 Toyota Prius V because this wagon comes in three trims, seven colors and offers you amazing fuel economy of 44 – 40 mpg priced between $26,400 – $29,990. It will take on Ford C-Max and Mazda 5 in world market.
Trims and Price:-
- Prius V Two – 1.8L 134hp, 44 city, 40 hwy, $26,400
- Prius V Three- 1.8L 134hp, 44 city, 40 hwy, $27,165
- Prius V Five- 1.8L 134hp, 44 city, 40 hwy, $29,990
- Blizzard Pearl
- Classic Silver Metallic
- Magnetic Gray
- Barcelona Red Metallic
- Clear Sky Metallic
- Blue Ribbon Metallic
New 2012 Prius V is powered by a 1.8-Liter Aluminum DOHC 16-Valve Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i), EV/ECO/POWER modes; 98 hp @ 5200 rpm (73 kW @ 5200 rpm); 105 lb.-ft. @ 4000 rpm (142 N•m @ 4000 rpm); 134 hybrid system net hp (100kW) matted with Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT). This Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV) also offers you Sequential multi-point EFI with Electronic Throttle Control System with intelligence (ETCS-i) and Electronic, with Toyota Direct Ignition (TDI). It also combines Power-assisted ventilated front disc brakes; solid rear disc brakes with integrated regenerative braking and Star Safety System.
Luxury and Comfort:-
- Single-dial automatic climate control with air filter, dust and pollen filtration mode, electric compressor, humidity sensor and push-button controls
- Display Audio — includes 6.1-in. touch-screen with integrated backup camera display, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, six speakers, auxiliary audio jack, USB port with iPod® connectivity and control, vehicle information with customizable settings, and hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Display Audio with Navigation and Entune™ — includes 6.1-in. touch-screen with integrated backup camera display, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, six speakers, SiriusXM Satellite Radio capability (includes three-month trial subscription to XM Select Package), HD Radio™ with iTunes® Tagging , auxiliary audio jack, USB port with iPod® connectivity and control, vehicle information with customizable settings, hands-free phone capability, phone book access, advanced voice recognition, and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Entune™ — includes Bing™ and Pandora®; real-time info including traffic, weather, fuel prices, sports and stocks. Apps availble spring 2012 at no charge include iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com and OpenTable®. Access to Entune™ services is complimentary for three years. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- Premium HDD Navigation with Entune™ and JBL® — includes 7-in. touch-screen with split-screen capability and integrated backup camera display, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, eight JBL® GreenEdge™ speakers with amplifier, SiriusXM Satellite Radio capability (includes three-month trial subscription to XM Select Package), HD Radio™ with iTunes® Tagging, auxiliary audio jack, USB port with iPod® connectivity and control, vehicle information with customizable settings, hands-free phone capability, phone book access, advanced voice recognition, and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Entune™ — includes Bing™, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable® and Pandora®; XM Data Services including NavTraffic™, NavWeather™, Fuel, and Sports & Stocks. Access to Entune™ services is complimentary for three years. See toyota.com/entune for details.
- Power door locks with shift-linked automatic locking feature with anti-lockout feature
- Remote keyless entry system with lock, two-stage unlocking and panic functions
- Smart Key System on driver’s door with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry
- Power windows with auto up/down, jam protection in all positions and retained-power features
- 6-way adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support; 4-way adjustable fold-flat front passenger seat
- Front- and rear-door storage pockets with sculpted bottle holders
- 60/40 split sliding reclining fold-down rear seats with center armrest and adjustable headrests
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio, climate, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and voice-command controls
- Cruise control
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Digital instrumentation with speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, tripmeters, Hybrid System Indicator, hybrid battery state-of-charge indicator, instant/average fuel economy, distance to empty, shift-position indicator and EV/ECO/POWER mode indicators
- Electronic shift lever with Hybrid Synergy Drive® blue accent
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink® universal transceiver
- Front-seat maplamps
- Center console with armrest, storage compartment, removable utility tray, MP3 player/iPod® holder and 12V auxiliary power outlet
Safety and Security:-
- Star Safety System™ — includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology (SST)
- Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver knee airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags
- Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) seats
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt warning sensor
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions; driver-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts
- Adjustable front-seat shoulder anchors, driver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) for outboard rear seating positions only
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Side-impact door beams
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Safety Connect® — includes Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification. Available by subscription. Complimentary one-year trial subscription.
- Pre-Collision System (PCS)
- Advanced Parking Guidance System (APGS)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Engine immobilizer
- Vehicle Proximity Notification System (VPNS)
- Temporary spare tire
- Basic 36 months/36,000 miles (whichever comes first) (all components other than normal wear and maintenance items).
- Powertrain 60 months/60,000 miles (whichever comes first) (engine, transmission/transaxle, drive system, seatbelts and airbags).
- Rust-Through 60 months/unlimited miles (corrosion perforation of sheet metal).
- Toyota Accessory Warranty coverage is in effect for 36 months or 36,000 miles
- Hybrid-related components for hybrid vehicles are covered for 8 years/100,000 miles
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Toyota Prius V Hybrid is truly a world class car jam-packed with world class features promising you world class performance in affordable price. Now what more you want in new Prius V? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.toyota.com/priusv