If you are a scooter lover and want power and styling with performance than nothing stands ahead of BMW Scooters, You know, BMW Group is planning to launch its first scooters in the United States. The company plans to launch the C 600 Sport and C 650 GT at the International Motorcycle Shows event in Long Beach. Both scooters share the same 647 cubic-centimetre, two-cylinder engine. The company has not announced the price of scooter. It is to arrive at United States dealerships in the next autumn, priced at around USD 10,000. According to Bloomberg.
The BMW C 600 Sport and C 650 GT Maxi Scooters are powered by the most powerful and efficient, 647cc parallel-Twin DOHC engine smoke out power output is 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm and max torque of 66 Nm is available at 6000 rpm driving through a constantly variable transmission or a directly integrated CVT. Both Scooter fulfill today the Euro-4 emission limits of tomorrow and for saftey it’s fitted with BMW Motorrad ABS system and advance braking system.
C 600 Sport:
- Cosmic blue metallic matt
- Titanium silver metallic
- Sapphire black metallic
C 650 GT:-
- Sapphire black metallic
- Platinum bronze metallic
- Vermilion red metallic
- Two dynamic maxi scooters for sport and touring.
- Powerful two-cylinder inline engine with CVT and characteristic sound.
- Suspension with agility and premium riding stability.
- Powerful braking system with standard BMW Motorrad ABS.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster
- C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase
- 647cc parallel-Twin DOHC engine 2-cylinder inline engine with high torque and CVT.
- Power output 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm, max torque 66 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- Punchy sound and low vibration levels thanks to the 90° crank pin offset, 270° ignition spacing, and two balancer shafts.
- 15″ wheels fitted with pretty wide tyres
- Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Generously dimensioned upside down fork with 40 mm standpipe diameter.
- Swingarm with wide bearing base and reclining spring strut on the side.
- Swingarm’s centre of rotation coaxial with the output shaft, so constant chain tension and reduced reaction torques.
- Low maintenance, encapsulated secondary drive via roller chain in oil bath.
- High level of active safety thanks to generously sized braking system and dual channel ABS fitted as standard.
- Hold brake engaged automatically via the side stand.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster with onboard computer.
- Optional LED daytime running light and way home function.
- Either sporty, dynamic or luxurious, elegant in the characteristic
- Generously sized stowage space. C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase as an innovative stowage space concept.
- Powered (C 650 GT) or manual (C 600 Sport) windscreen adjustments for the optimal protection against wind and weather.
At last I would like to say that upcoming BMW C 600 Sport and C 650 GT Maxi Scooters born to give you power and styling with unbeatable performance. Now what more you want in new BMW Scooters? Please be open to give your view.