Great news, The much awaited 2012 Honda CR-V debuted with improved fuel economy and enhanced features but in the same price of 2011 model. The new CR-V is on sell in a starting price of $22,295 while the EX-L AWD will cost you $28,295, plus a destination and handling charge of $810 per vehicle.
2012 Honda CR-V will cost you more $400 and $1000 in each trim compared to 2011 model. According to Honda new CR-V will cost you extra $181 while models equipped with navigation will be cheaper by $300 compared to 2011.
New 2012 Honda CR-V comes in three trims as the LX base model, the EX and the EX-L priced between $22,295 to $28,295.
New 2012 CR-V is powered by a 2.4-liter i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine producing maximum 185 horsepower and 163 lb-ft. of torque matted with a standard 5-speed automatic transmission. It offers you The EPA estimated fuel economy of 23-mpg city and 31-mpg highway for a combined 26 mpg.
- Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat, lower cargo floor
- intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID) on models equipped with Honda’s navigation system
- Bluetooth3 HandsFreeLink phone interface
- a full-color intelligent Multi-Information Display
- a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
- SMS text messaging function, which can read received texts from compatible cell phones aloud over the audio system
- standard Pandora® Internet Radio interface
- Entertainment system USB plug for music players, and Bluetooth wireless connectivity for cell phones that allows hands-free calling.
- compatible with the Apple® iPhone®, which works with the vehicle’s audio controls and intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID)
- Rear Entertainment System (RES)
- One of the safest Car from in world market and expecting to achieve the difficult 5-star rating like Accord sedan and Odyssey minivan.
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Honda CR-V born to rule the world as well hearts because it offers you world class styling, luxury and performance in affordable price. Now what more you want in new 2012 CR-V? Please be open to give your view