If you are a bike lover and you love power, speed and styling than Harley Davidson brings you new 2012 XR1200X but you need to pocket in $11,799.
New 2012 Harley Davidson XR1200X is powered by a Air-cooled and durable as hell, the 1200cc Evolution®engine mated with adjustable Showa® suspension and the black powder-coated engine and straight-shot, high-performance exhaust to the upside-down forks, and the black cast aluminum wheels with orange rim highlight that jet the bike into a whole new era of race-inspired motorcycle.
It also offers you the next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike and promising you trouble free safe ride.
- BLACKED-OUT LOOK
- XR 750-INSPIRED FUEL TANK
- EVOLUTION® ENGINE HERITAGE
- PURE HARLEY-DAVIDSON STYLING
- ARTFULLY HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS
- H-D® SMART SECURITY SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)\
- WIDE LOW-RISE HANDLEBAR
- ADJUSTABLE SHOWA® SUSPENSION
- DUAL DISC FRONT BRAKES
- DUNLOP® QUALIFIER TIRES
- TUNED TO BE RIDDEN
- SEAT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
- Engine Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore 3.5 in.
- Stroke 3.812 in.
- Displacement 73.3 cu in
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary DriveChain, 57/34 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.782
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.702
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.728
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.748
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 4.071
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th N/A
- Exhaust Black, upswept, straight-shot high-performance exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Black, 3-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 3-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual 4-Piston, fixed front, single-piston floating rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 73.91 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 4,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 39
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 40
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 44 mpg
- Length 87.6 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 29.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 31.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 28.9
- Trail 5.2 in.
- Wheelbase 60 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 120/70ZR18 59W
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/55ZR17 73W
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 551 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 573 lb.
- Luggage Capacity –Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity –Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warnings, low battery, security system (optional)
- GaugesUniquely-styled, handlebar-mounted, compact digital speedometer and large, analog tachometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout
- Vivid Black N/A
- Color Option $ 11,799
- Two-Tone Option N/A
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Wheel Option N/A
- Security Option $ 370
- ABS Option N/A
- Security Package (Security and ABS) N/A
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions$ 100
- Freight $ 305
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Harley Davidson XR1200X is another name of power, styling and performance born to give you the safest ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com